So the gorgeous Jess Chapman, makeup extraordinaire spent a few minutes catching up with Frankie Sunshine.
This girl has got some super amazing talents and looks after all the Frankie Sunshine shoots with flare and fabulousness. These pictures are all looks Jess has waved her magic wand over.
1. What do you love most about being a makeup artist?
I love being able to collaborate
with other individuals to create a story. My role plays a big part in creating a mood and I enjoy the research and planning involved in such a project.
2. What are your top 3 products you never leave home without?
1. Stilla Waterproof Black Eyeliner pen
2. My M.A.C Lipstick in either Ruby Woo or girl about Town
3. Haute and Naughty Mascara
3. If we took a peek in your makeup kit what would we see?
A lot of MAC, NARS and Gorgeous Cosmetics Products they have lasted me the test of time and the results they give me are flawless.
4. What makeup trends are coming through this winter?
Glowing dewy skin with great highlight almost baby like skin, Great contouring with cheek bones and the Modern Cats eyes bringing back the sexy flicks.
5. Number one beauty rule?
Never go to sleep without washing your face. You will age your skin and make it look tired and drained if you do not wash away the makeup and pollution. You will look and feel better for it.
6. How would you describe your personal style?
I would say edgy and very black and white. I love my tailored Jackets and Pussy Bows at the Moment,
7. Career goals?
I only ever hold one major goal in mind until it has been reached and this current one is to be published in magazines such as Oyster, Frankie, Yen or Russh.
I have already achieved my last goal of working at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia.
8. Who is your muse?
I have two I am currently hearting Abbey Lee Kershaw in her recent campaigns for moussy, Numero and Gucci ‘Flora’. The second is Makeup Artist Charolette Willer from Denmark, her editorial work is breath taking.
9. You have been a busy bee of late, tell us your favourite experience working as a makeup artist to date?
My most recent would have to be the Hong Kong Style show at MBFWA it was amazing backstage and the look was gorgeous.
10. If you could make up a perfect face, what would you use?
I would use MAC Studio FX foundation, Ben Nye Blush Wheel, Stilla Eyeliner Pen, MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara, Becca Boudiour Skin Powder and NARS Due eyeshadow set.
11. And finally, tell Frankie Sunshine a joke.
Where do make-up artists park their cars?
Why in compact spaces of course
(Corny I know)
Thanks Jessy! You can find her Facebook page here to keep up with her latest inspiration and stylings.